Welcome to Café de France
Happy Fathers Day!
We are accepting reservations for large groups of 6 or more .
Average table occupancy is of 1 hr . Tables will be clearing through out the day. We Strongly encourage you to call ahead and get average wait and we can add you to our call ahead list at that time
Since 2008, Café de France has been offering extraordinary fresh and flavorful French inspired cuisine and exceptional service. Everything on our extensive menu is made from only the finest ingredients by our skilled team of culinary masters. The quality of our ingredients and our passion for preparing and serving remarkable food is evident in every mouthwatering bite.
Located on East Orchard Road just off I-25 in Greenwood Village, Café de France is not only easy to find, but also convenient for those in the Denver Tech Center and surrounding areas. In addition to our delectable food and outstanding service, Café de France offers:
- Ample parking
- An elegant dining room, with room for up to 150 people
- A charming patio area
- A private room with seating for up to 30 people
- A full bar complete with comprehensive selection of domestic and imported wines
- A pastry case full of scrumptious, fresh baked French inspired pastries
- An impressive list of freshly prepared coffee and espresso drinks
- Caterings services for nearly every occasion
- Quick, easy and convenient take-out including entrees and even custom party platters
One call to Café de France at 720-489-4428, and a member of our management team can answer any of your questions, help you reserve our private room, place your take-out order, help you plan your catering for your party or event and even help you reserve dining room for your special function. We invite you to call or stop by today and see for yourself all that makes Café de France one of the Denver Metro Areas favorite restaurants. You’ll enjoy some of the best French inspired cuisine you’ve ever eaten, and experience first-hand the difference between being just another customer and being a cherished member of our family. Bon Appétit!