Bonterra Sauvignon Blanc (originally grown), Mendocino, CA
- Intense aromas of grapefruit, citrus, kiwi and fresh cut grass greet the nose. Crisp acidity gives the wine a fresh vibrant feel with flavors of grapefruit, lime zest and grass that closes with favors of melon and a nice tart finish.
Chateau Cantelaudette, Grave de Vayres
- (Semillon, Sauvignon, Muscadelle) Takes its name from the gravelly soils and the proximity to the village of Vayres. This mineral driven white has delicate aromas of melon and citrus with a nice round mouth feel.
M. Chapoutier “Belleruche” Blanc, Côtes du Rhône
- (Grenache Blanc, Clairette and Bourboulenc) Nose of green apples, hawthorn and white blossoms, citrus. In the mouth, an experience is fresh and well-balanced, lots of fatness and length.
William Hill Chardonnay, Central Coast-California
- Crisp, dry, citrus, pineapple and orchard fruit up front, with hints of white peach, as well as delicate notes of vanilla and hazelnut spiciness. This wine has a creamy mouth-feel, and a palate that is clearly built to accompany food.
Chapoutier “Belleruche” Rosé, Cotes du Rhône
- (Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah) Offers lots of pepper and kirsch liqueur along with medium body, good purity and a naked style.
Kendall-Jackson “Vintner’s Reserve” Chardonnay, California
- Beautifully integrated tropical flavors such as pineapple, mango, and papaya with citrus notes that explode in your mouth.
La Crema Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast, California
- Lively citrus and subtle toasted oak, laced with just a kiss of butterscotch. The palate is round and nutty, with flavors of yellow apple and orange adding lushness. Well-balanced acidity creates a lovely vibrancy.
Mirassou Pinot Noir, California
- Fruit forward and approachable in style, has flavors of cherry, strawberry and red currant, which are supported by light vanilla and oak notes. This wine is well balanced with a round, full mouthfeel.
14 Hands Merlot, Columbia Valley, WA
- Displays aromas of dark stone fruits and cherries with subtle notes of herbs. On the palate, flavors of plum and spice are complemented by soft, polished tannins.
Domaine de Gournier Merlot, Costières de Nîmes
- Nose is black fruit, tar, tobacco, earth, and black pepper. Luscious and jammy up front, spilling over with black and red raspberries. Smooth, almost creamy, carrying the ripe fruit into a well balanced finish of mild acidity, medium tannins, and plenty of berries and spice.
Domaine de Boissan, Côtes Ventoux, Rhône
- (Grenache) Ripe black fruits, bursting with black peppers and spices, fleshy wild berries and redcurrants. A Classic South Rhône representation showing both finesse and richness.
Chateau Trians Provence, Coteaux Varois en Provence
- (Syrah, Grenache, Cabernet) Rich and forward in color and in the nose. Aromas of red fruit characters with and wild berries on the palate, balanced tannins and matter, and long fruity finish.
Louis Martini Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County, CA
- This wine has fresh red plum and blackberry jam aromas and flavors that are supported by caramelized and toasted oak notes. The round, full mouthfeel has just enough structure to lead into a fruit-focused finish.
Chateau D’ Arvigny, Haut Medoc, Bordeaux
- (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc) Characterized by supple, feminine structure, which is often silky. The tannins are generally mellow and rarely aggressive. All this contributes to making the wine full of charm and finesse. Cherry dominates, but there is a whiff of earth and spice. Hints of leaf tobacco and leather, both in the nose […]
Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, CA
- A complex wine with berry and floral aromatics and a lovely structure. It has a dark, ruby color and a vibrant nose of black cherry, wisteria and sweet baking spices. On the palace, the wine is elegant and expressive and echoes the berry, floral and spice notes from the nose. It has a classic structure […]
Bogle “Old Vine” Zinfandel, California
- 60-80 year old vines produce limited amounts of small clusters perfect for our Old Vine Zinfandel. Spicy and bold, this wine smells of fresh, ripe fruit and black pepper, with the first impressions enticing you to take a sip. Raspberry jam, surrounded by vanilla bean, juniper and toasty oak tones, this wine is well balanced
Columbia Crest H3 “Chevaux” Red Blend, Columba Valley, WA
- Les Chevaux, (French for “the horses”) is named for the wild horses that once roamed the Horse Heaven Hills. This lively red blend parents aromas and flavors of dark fruit and currant, followed by smooth tannins that lead in to a vibrant finish.
Spellbound Petite Sirah, California
- Intensity of color, rich black and brambly fruits, vanilla bean and roasting coffee aromatics are complimented by remarkable approachability. The wine is crafted to unleash dark and luscious characteristics, while managing tannins to deliver an opulent and juicy Petite Sirah. This lush yet easy drinking wine provides intense berry character, with superb texture.
Trivento Malbec Reserve, Mendoza, Argentina
- Is purple red with deep violet tones. It has a bouquet of berry fruits, plum jam, coffee and tobacco notes. The wine is elegant and powerful on the palate with velvety tannins.
Aquinas Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, CA
- Opens with fragrant aromas of classic black cherry and boysenberry. Elegant in the palate, with blackberry and black currant flavors complemented by notes of dark chocolate, cassis and warm baking spice. This beautifully balanced wine is medium to full body with round supple tannins.
The French Kiss
- Chamord, Cranberry juice on the rocks with a lemon twist
- Godiva, Venilla Vodka, StoliVodka, Crème de Cacao
- Gin, Pineapple juice+Chambord shaken
- Grey Goose, Green Apple liq, apple slice, shaken
- Raspberry Vodka, Cranberry juice on the rocks finished with a touch of Chambord
Jose Cuervo Margarita
- Popular flavors available